With this privacy statement, Your Love (trade name of ID2001 CVBA) provides insight into how the organization handles information about an identified or identifiable natural person, as referred to in the AVG (General Data Protection Regulation).
This privacy statement is applicable to the following categories of natural persons from whom Your Love processes personal data:
- Visitors to the website www.aboutyourlove.net;
- All other people who contact Your Love or whose personal data Your Love personal data, with the exception of employees and
Processing of personal data
Your Love processes personal data that: (a) person(s) involved has/have provided in person (during a meeting or conference), by telephone or digitally (via e-mail or otherwise), such as contact details or other personal data.
Your Love processes personal data for financial administration and subscription management.
Your processes personal data based on the following legal grounds: (a) data subject(s) has/have provided digital data upon concluding the subscription, such as contact details and bank account number. Consent may always be withdrawn, without affecting the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent before withdrawal.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Your Love does not share personal data with third parties for commercial purposes.
Your Love stores personal data according to the legal directive:
- (financial) administrative data: 7 years after the data was recorded;
- Data of employees and freelancers, other than (financial) administrative data:
5 years after leaving employment or after the end of the contract for services;
- Data from applicants: 6 months after completion of the application process;
- Website visitors: 5 years after the last visit to the website, unless an objection is made earlier, in which case the data will be destroyed.
objection is made, in which case the data will be destroyed.
Your Love can change this privacy statement at all times. An up-to-date version of the privacy statement is published on the Your Love website. It is wise to consult this statement, so that you are aware of any changes.
You have the right to request Your Love to view, rectify, delete, transfer, limit processing and object to processing. You can contact Your Love about this by sending an email message to servicedesk(at)yourlove.net. In the event of complaints, we will try to reach a reasonable solution. If you are not satisfied, you can contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority.